Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dried Flowers


I LOVE dried flowers. They are absolutely beautiful! I used to splurge once a week and buy fresh flowers at the grocery store, but now I opt for dried flowers. Just as pretty, and much more cost effective. They also bring a natural feel to your home year round , which I love!



Dried Lavender is displayed above (It is still very fragrant, and so calming!). I purchased a candle at Target a few months ago, and once the candle burned out, I was left with this beautiful vase. It looks great with the lavender. 


This past summer I planted a limelight hydrangea. The blooms were so beautiful in the summer, and afterwards they dried so perfectly. I now have them on display throughout our home. These flowers remind me daily that Spring is coming yet again!


No comments:

Post a Comment