Monday, January 6, 2014

Apothecary Jars

Apothecary jars  - I love them!  I use them in the bathroom for q-tips, cotton balls, travel size guest shampoos, and bar soaps. When I open our linen closet, I'm no longer overwhelmed with disorganized shelves. Using these jars just makes for a much cleaner and elegant look. 


 For some reason these jars can be a bit expensive, though. I've searched on Amazon and one jar can be over $20 or $30! About a year ago, I found a three jar set for just under $30 at Sears. I also keep my eyes open for them anytime I go into TJMaxx (a favorite store!) I have found inexpensive, yet still lovely, jars there for $5-$8 each. 


These jars make great containers for my coffee beans. They can also be used for loose leaf tea, hot chocolate, candy, nuts, etc.  They are very practical and add a little bit of class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment