Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Garden Seat

Recently, garden seats have been in all the home decor magazines. At first, I wasn't completely sold, but now I love them! I received this garden seat (below) from a friend for my birthday last year. She purchased it at TJMaxx, and the same one can also be purchased from Ballard Designs. They look great both indoors and outdoors. The stool can be used for extra seating, a table for drinks, or as a plant stand as I have here. I've seen so many unique designs with these stools. Here's a link to another seat that I love (on sale now!) Elise Garden Stool


Searching online for these garden seats can be frustrating-most of them cost $100 or more.  For cheaper options, look in stores like TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Home Goods. I saw this exact stool (above) at TJMaxx a few months ago for $40. -Ballard Designs sells it for $129! I'm all about a good deal :)


No comments:

Post a Comment