Monday, February 3, 2014

Favorite - Candle

The other day my husband and I were chatting about some of our favorite things. This conversation gave me an idea for my blog. For the next month or so, I'm going to be posting some of the things I love. I love to fill my home with these things, and I can't wait to share them with you.

First, I thought I'd share with you my favorite candle. I do love all candles - they smell so good, and they add ambiance to your home. There's just something romantic about snuggling up with a bunch of candles lit around the house - I'm sure you can relate! While I can make any candle do - I do have a favorite. A few years ago I received a candle for Christmas. It was actually made by someone I had worked with a few years ago. Since receiving this candle, I always have to have one on hand. It smells absolutely amazing, and I love the simple look of it. 



This candle is from Iron Tree Candle, and the scent is Mediterranean Fig. I don't even know how to describe the scent. It is such a unique, yet refreshing smell (I absolutely love it)! I love that the candle is a crisp white in a simple mason jar. It looks good in any room and it is so fragrant that it is able to fill the entire room (and the entire upstairs in our home). I hope this scent is never discontinued, because I don't know what I would do! I highly recommend checking out this candle, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment