Monday, July 28, 2014

Honey


I love the simple things in life, and one of those simple things that brings me joy is honey. Starting my day with a hot cup of tea with honey makes me smile. One day I hope to have my own hives, and be able to harvest my own honey, but for now the store bought kind will do. As I've mentioned in a previous post, I've discovered one of the most amazing honeys out there by the Savannah Bee Company. For my birthday this year, a friend got me a gift box full of honey related items - body lotion, lip balm, a honey pot, and of course a jar of honey! The flavor of this Tupelo honey is great! Anything I bake with it tastes extra delicious. Tonight, I made a honey corn bread (recipe from the taylor house), and it tasted so sweet. The most amazing corn bread, made with the most amazing honey!




No comments:

Post a Comment