Monday, July 14, 2014

Bleach Glass Jug

I like a neat and orderly house where everything is in it's place (My husband and I may be slight neat freaks - you should see his closet). Since we don't have children yet, it hasn't been too difficult to keep everything nice and tidy throughout the week, and to give our home a thorough cleaning once a week. But my cleaning supply cart had been driving me crazy (yes, I want even the cleaning supplies to be nicely displayed in our laundry room). It had all these pretty Mrs. Meyers cleaning supplies on it and then a big ugly bottle of bleach! The past few months I've been in search of an alternative storage solution. Last weekend I found the perfect fix! We have a store in town here - similar to a flea market- with vendors who sell used items/antiques/handmade crafts/etc. You never know what you might find at this place! I came across this large glass jug, and it is exactly what I have been looking for. The cost? $1.99! I'm so excited that I found this - it's much more tasteful then those big white plastic bottles, and what a cheap solution!


No comments:

Post a Comment