Saturday, March 1, 2014

Pearls

I wouldn't consider myself a "jewelry person." In the mornings as I get ready for work, I often forget to even put it on. I'm not the type who expects a really nice piece of jewelry for Valentine's day, Christmas, and my birthday. In fact, I'd actually prefer home decor, clothes, or gardening supplies. (Side note - one of my Valentine's gifts this year was a galvanized bucket... and I was pretty excited about it!) I do think diamonds and precious stones are beautiful, I just don't often wear them, or get overly excited about them. I do love my pearls, though. They don't even have to be real pearls, and I love them. There is just something so elegant about pearls. A clustered pearl necklace is a great statement piece - simple, but classy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment