Monday, March 10, 2014

artichokes

The past few months I've developed a liking for artichokes. It started with the artichoke napkins I made (see previous post), then decorating with dried artichokes, and now this beautiful ceramic white artichoke. (I actually purchased it for my friend for her birthday, and I loved it so much that I added it to my birthday wishlist). I've also purchased artichoke seeds to add to our garden this year! Apparently, I'm not alone in this new artichoke obsession. As I've been paging through all of my home decor magazines and venture into stores, I spot random artichokes all over the place. I've seen artichoke lamps, artichoke salt and pepper shakers, and numerous other things with artichokes.

Below is a picture of my new ceramic artichoke. I love it, and I love that it's white. I'm not usually one to purchase nic nacs... but I caved for this one. 


This is a Home Decorator's Collection item purchased from Amazon.

I've loved decorating with artichokes, but I've never actually eaten an artichoke. Right now as I'm typing, I have one steaming on the stove top. Hopefully I love to eat them as much as I love decorating with them!




No comments:

Post a Comment