Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My New Years Resolution

So my New Years resolution this year was to start a blog. I thought I would start a day early. 

I'm a small town girl, and I have been married to my high school sweet heart for 2 1/2 years. We have a lot of dreams and aspirations for our future, but right now we're living in a small apartment saving as much as we can for our future. We hope to one day have a small farm and market garden, and we hope to build a house together in the next few years. The last two and a half years of marriage we've been trying to make our apartment a cozy home by getting creative with what we have or what we can buy on a limited budget. I hope to share some of these ideas with you. I also love to bake, and do so at least once a week. I will of course share some recipes with you as well. Though I live in the north east, I've always felt I should have been a southern girl. Everything about the south appeals to me...especially the warmer weather and the southern hospitality :)

No comments:

Post a Comment