Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies


I realize most of my posts have been food related of late, but fall is one of my favorite times to be baking. The chill in the air warrants a bake session, and who doesn't love winding down with a cup of warm tea and a tasty fall treat? 

Right now, all things pumpkin have been on my mind. I've been wanting to make pumpkin whoopie pies the last couple of weeks, but for my husband and I to consume a whole batch of these would be very unhealthy, and might make our bellies grow! Today seemed like the perfect afternoon for baking these as we have a get together at church this evening.

I have to admit though, after these were baked and assembled I couldn't resist taste testing!




I used a Martha Stewart recipe, so I knew they would be delicious! 

Try the recipe! She won't disappoint. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies



No comments:

Post a Comment