Monday, April 21, 2014

Turkish Towel


Last Spring I was searching for the perfect blanket for our ottoman. I didn't want something too heavy that looked sloppy, or something that left a lot of lint on light colored furniture. I searched Amazon.com for something in our price range, and I came across some Turkish Towels. They were linen... so of course I immediately was attached, and I loved the look of them.  When it came in the mail, it was lightweight and shed-free. Best of all, it was a great price! Recently, I've seen these towels around a lot in magazines and online. Even though they're called "towels", they can really have other uses. They do not resemble your typical towel at all.  I've heard they do make great bath towels, but I have yet to try that. If you are looking for the perfect gift, I highly recommend these Turkish towels :)



No comments:

Post a Comment