Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday Morning Breakfast

I love Saturdays... so many great things happen on this day! The house gets cleaned, baking is done, time is spent enjoying the beautiful outdoors, and I get to crawl into freshly washed sheets at night (one of the best feelings ever). I especially love Saturdays when I have the time to make a nice breakfast. I love sitting down with that husband of mine with a cup of coffee and some delicious food. This morning was one of those Saturdays. I whipped up some pancakes (chocolate chip, of course!) cut up some fruit, and made some homemade whipped cream (ah-mazing!) 

Here is my favorite Pancake Recipe. (I just add chocolate chips as I cook them on the stove top). 
The homemade whipped cream is ever so simple! Just put heavy cream and a little bit of powdered sugar (amount depends on how sweet you like it, I use about 1/4 cup to 1 cup of heavy cream) in your mixer and mix it on the highest setting until it turns into whipped cream consistency.


No comments:

Post a Comment